Our cloud management and migration services feature the capability and expertise to manage and administer almost any cloud vendor of your preference. We have experience working with big name cloud vendors like Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Office 365. Once successfully implemented, cloud technology can maximize workforce productivity, increase IT systems uptime and reduce operational costs.
The cloud consists of a secure and private network infrastructure. We offer a wide range of business to business cloud computing solutions such as cloud backup, hosted Exchange, virtual desktops, infrastructure as a service, backup and disaster recovery, business continuity, remote web apps and more.
Amazon Web Services
We offers Cloud Vendor management and migration services for Amazon Web services. Our technicians have experience working with the Amazon Cloud and all the services they offer. We can migrate you IT infrastructure to AWS or help manage your existing AWS cloud workload.
Google Cloud Platform and Google Apps for Work
If your business prefers Google Cloud you’re in luck! We have what it takes to conduct an transformation to this service. We fully supports Google Cloud and can provide Google cloud management and migration services.
Microsoft Office 365
We has experience supporting partners who utilize the Office 365 services. We can provide Office 365 management, administration and migrations services. This is just another fully supported cloud service that we have expertise in.
Infrastructure as a Service provides a complete cloud infrastructure that allows your business to utilize enterprise grade technology without having to pay for software, hardware, licenses and IT management services.
IaaS is a perfect fit when your business requires:
- Server clustering and highly available network design
- Fully managed IT support services
- 24 x 7, 365 Network uptime and security monitoring
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
Infrastructure as a Service Hosting Solutions Include:
- Virtual Dedicated File Servers and Active Directory Servers
- Virtual Dedicated Application Servers and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Virtual Dedicated SQL Servers and Database Servers
- Virtual Dedicated Exchange Servers | Hosted Microsoft Exchange
- Managed Firewalls and Managed Antispam Services
Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Access Windows desktops, servers, applications and data from anywhere.
- Experience rich sound and graphics without any noticeable latency.
- Redirect local printers, USB hard drives and other resources with ease.
- Enjoy helpdesk support for your virtual desktop environment
- 24/7 Managed and Monitored Network Security
- SSL/TLS encryption of all data sent between you and your hosted network
Why you need it:
- Utilize the latest version of Microsoft Software without having to pay upgrade fees
- Save money by not having to purchase servers, software and network equipment
High Availability & Reliability
- Keep your business running even during a power / internet outage.
- Physical servers are monitored 24×7 and also able to feature hardware redundancy.
- Access: Anywhere, Anytime, Any Device
- Access your virtual desktop remotely from any PC, Mac, iOS or Droid device.
- No matter what machine you are working from, your desktop is always the same.
FREE Consultation and Qoute